Thursday, April 7, 2011

Proud and honored recipient of the .....


! ! ! !

Well, okay, it was passed on by my daughter whose DELIGHTFUL blog received this coveted prize from her cousin's blog.   And no, I can't say n.e.p.o.t.i.s.m. so don't even go there.

So I'm adding to this fun little parade of back-patting by bequeathing it to my friend Ellen's blog because she has inspired me for years with her dedicated bicycling abilities and now for bravely entering MY world of running.  Go El-len!  Go El-len!  Go El-len!!

And (I'm not done yet!) to my friend Sue's blog because she can write about ANYTHING and be witty, edgy and fun.  Plus, I'm STILL proud of her for running that entire 10K a couple of weeks ago.

There's one catch:  They both have to READ MY BLOG to get their awards.  (A minor price to pay.)

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, how nice! Now I guess I'll actually have to update my blog...

    Thanks, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any awards for friends who occasionally read your blog, even if she doesn't run, or bike, Darn, never mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, You deserve the award for being the happiest person I know. No question. You DEFINE "Bloom where you're planted".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I am! I was a bit disdainful of those awards, but that was before I got one! 8-D Actually, thanks Brenda, I was needing a bit of validation tonight.

    ReplyDelete