Monday, July 25, 2011

Trek Pictures!!

For the full story, go here.  (These pictures feature me and mine, a small portion of the hundreds of photos taken.)


Last night was the Big Reveal and we got to see the talents of Lindsay (aka Beloved Daughter, FRP, and Trek photographer) on the big screen.  Her slide show, which just became available to all, was top notch and here is a small taste:  (Any blurriness is due to my down-loading/computer ineptness, and/or gremlins.)
Our "Family" 
(Clockwise from upper left:)  Tabasco, Ma, Pa, Lambo, Winchester, Peach Pie, Tannerite, Carrot Cake, Poptart, Mini Muffin, and Rocky Road.

                                
A couple of old geezers, aka Pa Haupt and Pa Brady
Pa & me


My little spray bottle was a hit.
Good bye Melly Bean.
Zion

I said I'd never do it again.  ..........  I've since changed my mind.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, pictures! Is there a link to the slideshow somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, I heard disks are being dispersed through the bishops. Or you could go directly to Pres. W. who has custody. It's not online as of yet. (You'll love the music Lindsay used.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the video presentation. I can't wait to get my own copy!!! I would do it again, too. It was an honor and a privilege to be asked to participate.

    ReplyDelete