Monday, February 27, 2012

"The Little Engine that Could"

This will just be a short post to endorse the latest addition to my blog list.  My friend Cinder (and fellow grandmother extraordinaire) has been running less than one year and yet has completed a full marathon, several halfs, and is preparing to undertake a feat so BEYOND incredible that few would even consider doing.  She plans to run across America.  Yes, you read it correctly ..... from New York to Oregon.  Added to her story are some serious physical maladies that she has had to overcome ... and some with which she still deals.  Sprinkled across those maladies are some miracles of mercy that were "FedExed" directly from heaven.  I encourage you to check out her blog, along with my advice to prepare to be inspired.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, Brenda Thank You! I am honored to have you share my story on your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinder, your enthusiasm for running is a joy to see, and far exceeds even mine. Besides we running-grandmas need to support each other!

      Delete
  2. Cinder will be right up there with Forest Gump!! Although he ran back and forth a couple of times if I remember right.

    ReplyDelete